GSPM Getinfo Home
There’s a reason the Graduate School of Political Management produces more congressional staffers with graduate degrees than any other school in the nation. Our faculty has helped shape the political landscape for decades, and can offer students a rare glimpse into the “room where it happens.” Our network of respected leaders, influencers, and master politicians can also connect students to unmatched mentorship and career opportunities inside and outside the Beltway.
Ready to take the next step? Tell us a little about yourself.
Delve into topics such as:
- Congressional Committees
- Legislative Affairs
- Managing a Congressional Office
- Media and Politics
- Multicultural Marketing and Engagement
- Political Data and Analytics
- Political Management
- Public Opinion and Political Socialization
- Strategic Public Relations
Spark a political and professional revolution.
The George Washington University Graduate School of Political Management (GSPM) creates an accelerator for transformation, challenging you to have the difficult conversations that have traditionally stalled progress in government and society.
- Learn from the best: Our faculty have led and served administrations at all levels of government.
- Connect with opportunities: Get access to one of the most powerful networks of alumni, influencers, and powerbrokers in the country.
- Expand your perspective: Engage in the high-stakes bipartisan projects, discussions and experiences that will prepare you to make an impact.
Classes are forming now, with convenient hybrid options that fit your schedule and your career goals.